I have been scrapbooking since my oldest daughter was 12 years old (16 years). While other hobbies have fallen by the way, scrapbooking continues to have meaning for our family. Why do I scrapbook?
- Gets my pictures out of boxes and drawers, off my camera
- Holds my memories
- I enjoy looking at my scrapbooks and thinking about the times of my life
- I am afraid I will forget. Looking at the pictures reinforces my memories.
- Looking at my pictures reminded me of stories that I told my kids
- I tend toward the journaling side of scrapbooking because our words give meaning and memory to our pictures
- Our scrapbooks helped our children learn to read
- Reinforces to our children that their lives and their place in the family is important
- Helped our children recognize relatives who they didn’t see often, especially when they were young
I could go on and on.
Why do you scrapbook?
I decided to become an independent consultant for Heritage Makers (digital scrapbooking) and Our Memories for Life (traditional scrapbooking), in order to feed my need for quality materials for scrapbooking and to pass the news about this supplier to others. I am newer to digital scrapbooking, but I am learning fast.
I am an independent consultant for Heritage Makers and Our Memories for my life. My website is http://www.heritagemakers.com/cindycleaver.
I would be happy to answer any questions at email@example.com